The compact Actiflo® Disc combines Actiflo and Hydrotech technologies to provide excellent removal of particles. It efficiently handles both high SS and fluctuating SS loads.
The Actiflo® technology is a ballast sand settler that relies on micro sand being mixed with flocculated wastewater and polymers. This creates large, robust flocs of particles in the water, working perfectly with Hydrotech filters that remove them.
- Manages filtrate TSS < 5 mg/L with high TSS loads (TSS feed > 1000 mg/L)
- Designed for handling highly fluctuating TSS loads
- A compact, combined installation
MBBR effluent filtration
The Hydrotech MBBR (Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor) creates a unique solution to clients all over the world.
The AnoxKaldnes MBBR technology is a compact, flexible, and highly effective biological treatment that creates flocs of biomass in wastewater using biofilm.
These flocs are removed in the following phase, where Hydrotech Drum or disc filters achieve excellent filtration rates.
- One package, two technologies that minimize total footprint
- Optimal upgrade from activated sludge plant for higher capacities.
- Low TSS in filtrate < 10 mg/l
The combination of the AnoxKaldnes™ MBBR technology and Hydrotech™ Disc filter results in footprints that are up to six times smaller than conventional biological treatments.