Hydrotech has developed a solution to cost-efficiently reduce the total phosphorous (P) in wastewater. Phosphorus is one of the main components that need to be reduced before discharging treated wastewater.
Hydrotech microscreen filters reduce both phosphorous particles and dissolved phosphorous (via flocculation/coagulation) in wastewater. We can guarantee P removal to below 0,1 mg TP/l.
- Compact P-removal solution
- Steady < 0,1 mg TP/l outlet
- Cost-efficient compared to other available technologies
- High stability solution
- Minimum maintenance, sturdy reliable compact design
- Solutions optimized to customer needs
If you have any questions about our solutions or can’t find the information you are looking for, please contact us.
There are over 12,000 Hydrotech filter units installed around the world.
Contact us for references related to your specific needs.
Deputy Sales Director & Municipal Sales Manager
E-mail: [email protected]