Hydrotech has developed a solution to cost-efficiently reduce the total phosphorous (P) in wastewater. Phosphorus is one of the main components that needs to be reduced before discharging treated wastewater.
Hydrotech microscreen filters reduce both phosphorous particles and dissolved P in wastewater. We can guarantee P removal to below 0,1 mg TP/l.
- Compact P-removal solution
- Steady < 0,1 mg TP/l outlet
- Cost efficient compared to other available technologies
- High stability solution
- Minimum maintenance, sturdy reliable compact design
- Solutions optimized to customer needs